Renata is a children’s musician and storyteller, starting her first business in 2002. Before professional performing Renata began working with ch ildren both overseas and in Australia. Over 10 of those years were spent in the relief industry where she experienced a wide variety of teaching styles and creative ideas for children’s programs. Renata now travels all over Australia to speak at conferences and delivers in-services with Cd’s and DVDs for purchase to compliment these workshops.
Renata has entertained and inspired at our services for the past two years. In particular the staff training not only has acted as a wonderful stimulus for our practice but also as a team building exercise…with lots of laughter.Louise Jackson, Operations Manager, Lady Gowrie Centres
Renata’s in-services are a great opportunity to learn some new and easy ideas for everyday interactions. They are designed to boost the confidence of staff in the area of the creative arts and to excite programs for young children. Staff will walk away inspired with new musical ideas, storytelling techniques or multicultural ideas, tools essential to help children have fun while learning.
Renata takes time to put all participants at ease and involves them in a program designed to educate and inspire on the importance of music and story telling in a child’s development. Participants are challenged to take themselves out of their comfort zone and to try something different. At the end of the session, participants leave with a new confidence and are armed with techniques to help them in their work with children.
Feedback after training sessions has always been positive with all of Renata’s sessions well attended. I would not hesitate in recommending Renata and her range of workshops on music and story telling to all child care services as a way of empowering their carers and staff.Brad Harris, B-Teach (Primary), Co-ordinator – Family Day Care, Acacia Ridge YMCA Family Day Care.
The workshops available for your event/staff meeting
- Music and Drama for Programs
- Multicultural activities for Programs
- General storytelling for Programs
- MulticulturalStorytelling for Programs
Renata has presented at many educator’s staff meetings as well as conferences such as:
- C&K’s 100th Anniversary Conference-Brisbane Convention Centre
- Yabandji Cairns Multicultural Conference-Pacific International Hotel
- Bring Back the Magic ECTA Conference-Bond University
- Coomera Kids Conference Bond University
- Kids Campus Queensland Conference-
- Churches of Christ Educators Conference
- Murri and Torres Strait Network Community Multicultural In-service
- YMCA Gold Coast Family Day Care Conference Bond University
- Environmental Health Australia World Congress Conference-Brisbane Convention Centre
- QCOSS Qld Council of Social Services – Indigenous Professional Support Unit
- PSCQ Darling Downs Storytelling Workshop
Prices vary depending on group size.
How to Book
Phone or email for bookings and further information.